Friday, January 1, 2010

Day Five

So today is a little harder to find something that I'm thankful for. I'm having a rough day with the kids, and I'm feeling a little down. But I'm going to reach down and pull something out.

Today, I'm thankful for my kids (no matter how freaking NUTS they make me). They have taught me how to be immensely patient (something I had worked at very hard for for a long time), and they have definately shown me my short comings. But I am thankful for that. I can then learn and grow with them. And no matter how frustrated I get with them, they still manage to keep life interesting! As a parent, you definately say things that you never imagined that you'd say ("Scarlett, you brother doesn't want to clean out the lint from your toes. That's gross.")

No comments:

Post a Comment